3. Disney Dream
I chose Disney again for my cruise. This was our third time cruising and it was a mother-daughter cruise. My daughter is 9. The Disney Dream is a large ship with tons of amenities. Here are the Postiives: (1) The Oceaneer Club (for Kids 3-12) was fabulous. This club was so tricked out, as the youngsters say, that I did not want to leave it. It has "Andy's Room" from Toy Story, a Star Wars Deck with large screen video games, crafts tables, a lit up dance floor. The club is filled with youth directors to help your children and engage them. Loved it. (2) Food. Excellent, fresh, variety. I gained 10 pounds this week but it was worth it. The dining experience was spot on. (3) The activities onboard the ship. Great for the kids. Bibibidi Boppidi a must for the girls or boys. Here's why I didn't give the cruise 5 stars. The pool area is a cluster. It is awful. Guests "reserve" all the chairs and disappear. Disney staff won't monitor this. I stood for an hour watching my daughter swim (parents cannot leave children unsupervised in the pool) because all of the chairs were taken. The Disney staff around the pool only focus on cleaning the floor and clearing the towels. Not providing more seating. I found this to be a major operational issue. Also, single, widowed, divorced parents do not have an outlet. I was lonely despite the 30 minute singles program. It would be nice if Disney had a buddy system for single parents and only children. With that said, no one cruises like Disney. Disney corporation is top flight and I highly recommend the Disney cruise. It's worth the price.

Very Good for Families

Disney Dream Cruise Review by RobinB1

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

RobinB1’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Disney Dream price drops

Do not stay on this level. You feel every wave, every current, every motor purr. My hangars were shaking so much I thought Poltergeist was in my closet. Stay on the 9th or 10th deck.
  Disney Dream Deck Plans