3. Viking Sea
The cruise itself was great but our cabin was not! See below. Besides the cabin, while we were getting ready to take our shore excursion early in the morning, one of the workers were on our balcony. There was no notice made, our curtains were wide open and I was so surprised to see him there. I quickly put on my shirt and pants. This was very inconsiderate of them. Another concern was when I asked for crème brulee when we were dining at World Café. I had them at World Cafe (I had to request for it) when we took a cruise last year and during lunch that day. The waiter said he would ask his supervisor. He came to our table and said that crème brulee was only available at the restaurant. I expressed my dissatisfaction and asked him if I had to go to the restaurant to get it. I also mentioned I had it during lunch and in my previous cruise without going to the restaurant (I had reservations at the restaurant but decided to dine at World Café). He then said he would get it for me.

Explorer's Suite Not Desirable

Viking Sea Cruise Review by oe124

The cruise itself was great but our cabin was not! See below.

oe124’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

This was our second cruise we took on Viking. While we were excited about the suite and all the amenities, we were so disappointed about the noise on the upper deck. Every morning at around 4:30 am, crews were dragging chairs or tables and the noise would wake us up. We told housekeeping about this concern and there would be no noise at 4:30 am but it would be at 5:30 am. We took this cruise so we can venture the Mediterranean and at the same time to have some time to relax and enjoy the cruise but this was not the case. We wanted to sleep in but couldn't. We tried to take a nap after the shore excursion and for being up so early, but the noise on the upper deck was infuriating. We were not told that by taking this cabin we had to endure the noise early morning and almost all day!!!