3. Star Princess
I chose this trip to get my 14 cruise in. The 4 days was in the right time of year for me and I had not been on the Star before. I really like the size, a Great Captain, and I found the staff to be very warm, responsive, and attentive. A wonderful group of fellow travelers were aboard and I met many of them and enjoyed the meetings with them. I have had several invitations to meet with quite a few of these super travelers in the future; and I intend to do just that. This ship has not been in dry-dock since 2011 and it really shows in the carpets, the hanging pictures, the bathrooms. All in dire need of renewal and/or replacements. The dining was just so-so for a Princess. In this, my 14th Princess, these were the least inspiring menus I have known. Not bad, just ** well "dull".

Star = A Ship in NEED of Repairs

Star Princess Cruise Review by Kennuvious1

Kennuvious1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IB B263
I was alone so the cabin was fine. If another had been in there, both of us would have had to go outside to "change our minds". This was my first time in an interior cabin in 40 years, probably my last; but it was only for 4 days and added to my cruise count.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins