3. Grandeur of the Seas
Awesome time on this cruise! I took my 9 yo son and he was so excited about the Adventure Ocean club. I just wish that our CocoCay port wasn't cancelled. We were told that the swells in the water were too big for the tenders. Based off several reviews, RC hasn't stopped there in a while. One reviewer said they stayed in Nassua for an extra day. They should have had a plan B knowing that this has been their immediate history. I also wish they had a bit more late night stuff for the adults to participate in. My son was so excited to go to late night but I didn't have any "late-night" activities to participate in while he was gone. I'm not a big gambler so the casino was not of interest to me. I hung out at the bar with my sister-in-law or we took walks around the ship to take in the sights. But not many adult activities.

Great time for spring break

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Teacher40

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

Teacher40’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

My cabin was nice. It had everything we needed. The closet and storage was plentiful and able to accommodate us for 9 days.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans