3. Viking Baldur
This was our second Viking river cruise and it was a great trip. The ship was spotless, and the crew amazingly friendly and helpful. Viking truly does a great job of selecting, and training all cell members. Outrage stateroom was kept impeccable, and was very comfortable. Had a Veranda A! Plenty of room, lots of closet/drawer/shelf space for our clothes. And we don't pack lightly. Plenty of outlets, and counter space in the stateroom. The heated bath floors extend into the shower, and the Freyja bath products were very nice. A light scent that is good for men and women. I love that Viking provides a mini fridge in the room. I like my soda in the morning and could take one back to the room each night. The lounge was always comfortable, and meals were delicious. The trips was great. The towns of Hoorn and Brugges were my personal favorites. In Arnhem we did the optional tour to the outdoor museum, which was great. Not many people went on this tour, but to me it was a must do. Kinderdijk was really neat, the windmills were so neat!! Keukenhof was much more interesting than I thought, and the flowers were amazing. I would highly re ommend this ship and itinerary.

Tulips & Windmills - Great trip!

Viking Baldur Cruise Review by Bill'sBride

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Superior

The lounge was always comfortable, and meals were delicious.

Kinderdijk was really neat, the windmills were so neat!!

I would highly re ommend this ship and itinerary.
Bill'sBride’s Full Rating Summary