3. Navigator of the Seas
I must say the beds were super comfortable. If Royal carribean staff reads this post then, I would like to know the mattress brand and model which they use in the staterooms. I have back issues and I was wondering if I can purchase those mattresses for my home. The attendant, Kevin was very nice and friendly and kept the room clean. Windjammer restaurant is a one-stop restaurant for all cuisines. Cool thing that they even had indian cuisine everyday and food was very tasty in Windjammer. We couldn't go to Sapphire the main dining room as it didn't had much vegetarian choices. As in other all-inclusive resorts, it would have been best if they had included all other restaurants too for trying out different cuisines in a nice setup. The days when we were out on the island were good rather than the ones where we had to spent the whole day on the ship as sometimes it was boring as it didn't had that many entertainment options for kids and adults. Overall, a good 1st cruising experience.

1st cruise experience

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by ashjaya

The attendant, Kevin was very nice and friendly and kept the room clean.

ashjaya’s Full Rating Summary