3. Costa Deliziosa
I rarely write a review but felt the need to write this one. We bruise regularly but this is the first time to cruise Costa. Correspondence from Costa - very poor Embarkment procedure - chaos Time at ports - way to short (approx 5 hours) Tender - what a joke of a system. We waited an hour and 20 mi Utes to get on a tender to take a Costa excursion. We thought getting their excursion would get us off more quickly...nope! Beverage package - all members In The cabin have to take the same package! Entertainment shows- poorest I've seen on a ship Activities- very poor Food - average at best Positives Cleanliness - good Music - the Excite room had excellent music Wait staff at dining room - very good Highly disappointed with this cruise. Will be booking more on other lines. I should have trusted the review on Cruisecritic!

Will NOT cruise Costa again!

Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review by teach67301

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Classic

Correspondence from Costa - very poor

Embarkment procedure - chaos

Time at ports - way to short (approx 5 hours)

Beverage package - all members In The cabin have to take the same package!

Entertainment shows- poorest I've seen on a ship

Activities- very poor

Food - average at best

Positives

Cleanliness - good

Music - the Excite room had excellent music

Wait staff at dining room - very good

teach67301’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Deliziosa price drops

Balcony Classic
Cabin BC 6353
We booked a balcony but were put in a balcony room that is angled. Therefore the window could not be seen from the bed. Poor room design.
Giglio Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins