Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by goneicefishn

• Sail Date: Apr 2017
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Myself, my wife and about 20 others in a group just went on the southern Caribbean cruise and had another successful cruise. The last cruise we went on was on the Oasis and we were not as pleased with the service and manner of the crew staff. We also did not like the added size of the ship with the amount of additional people and that is what lead us to going out on the Adventure this time. We were not disappointed at all. The service was great and could almost be described as personal and that is what we wanted to get again. My recommendation to anyone will always be to cruise on a smaller ship vs the large ones as that is the ships we will be sticking with from now on. We both just love the size and the attention that we were able to get on the ship and the available space in the bars and theaters.

goneicefishn's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin E3 7350

The cabin was as expected. We had 3 of us in the cabin, myself, my wife and our female room mate. As long as I stayed out of the way, the women had plenty of room to do what they do. And by me staying out of their way it allowed me my space to have a few cocktails and reflect on my own. Win win.

St. Maarten

We have been to St. Maarten many times and decided to just take it easy this time.

San Juan

We just took it easy and began our vacation with a little R&R poolside at our hotel.

Rainforest Tour

It was a very informational and in depth excursion.

View All 45 Rainforest Tour Reviews
St. John (U.S.V.I.)

Rode horses because my wife said we were going to. We own horses and this is what she wanted to do so we did it. Good experience and would recommend it to any level of rider.

Whale Watching

It was a good way to sit back and relax. Not a guarantee that whales or dolphins will be seen and we were lucky enough to see both.

View All 24 Whale Watching Reviews
Beach

The tour guide was extremely entertaining and very knowledgeable of the island. A beach is a beach and we have seen alot of them, but the tour guide made this tour the best one we have ever been on.

goneicefishn