3. Grandeur of the Seas
We were meeting friends that we've cruised with on Royal Caribbean several times before. The ports of call were perfect for all of us, each basically having their own idea of itinerary when in port. The RC staff ensured that checking in for the cruise went smoothly and efficiently as did the procedure for leaving the ship when the cruise was over. Baggage was delivered timely on both ends. Overall the staff was excellent, very friendly and helpful when needed. The entertainment was first class. I particularly liked the group, ReVoiced and was very pleased when they did an encore performance on our last night at sea. The tribute to our veterans and men and women of service to our country and communities was especially moving. My husband and I are cruising Alaska in August on the Explorer of the Seas. We cruised the Caribbean on that ship several years ago and are looking forward to cruising with her again. Five Stars Royal Caribbean!!!

Fabulous cruise. Loved the Grandeur of the Seas. Perfect size ship.

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by mcneno

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

mcneno’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Cabin 2080
Lovely views in the morning watching the sunrise.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans