3. Grandeur of the Seas
I picked this cruise because of the Port, Ship, and Itinerary. The embarkation staff has everything running so smoothly. We were on the ship by 10:45am. Grandeur is one of the smallest and oldest ships and I knew that before I boarded. Have sailed on the Grandeur at least 10 times and love the ship. The staff is so friendly and they always have a smile on their face. Went with a friend who has reserved an inside cabin. My first! I was really surprised how much closet space and drawer space there was. We had a night light and really did fine. Edison was our cabin steward and fulfilled all our requests (extra towels, pillows, and a refrigerator needed for medication). MTD - I was surprised how long it took from start to finish. The food was just warm and favorites were gone from the menu, i.e. Prime Rib. I feel that the waiters just have too many tables. They were always hustling. Antonio and Ernesto were always checking to see how the food was and if we needed anything. Entertainment left a lot to be desired. RCCL has to change it with all the repeat cruisers from Baltimore. I'm sorry I don't recall their names but two comedians were fantastic. St. Thomas Meghan's Bay. Beautiful beach but there was a ridge in the surf and very hard to get out of the water. Barbados - Beach Getaway. Very Nice beach. St. Lucia - Coastal Tour to the Pitons - really nice boat and crew. Served Rum Punch after we were done swimming. Also had beer, sodas, and sandwiches.

Grand Ole Grandeur

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Grandma Gail

Barbados - Beach Getaway. Very Nice beach.

Grandma Gail’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Cabin 2059
Not sure what our category of the interior room was. As stated above, it had plenty of room for all your clothes Very quiet and would pick that room again.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans