3. Adventure of the Seas
Nice ship. very professional team. Ship public rooms have been renovated and you can see it. Very clean and concern for cleaness is obvious ( purell everywhere - reminders to wash hands everywhere as well) this is very important. Entertainment onboard was good (musicians are perfect). I would have expected more family friendly parties around the pool but not a deal breaker. Food is good - not exceptional but good value for Money. Chops grill was very good. Main dining room was OK. windjammer cafe was somehow ok but not many healthy choices (I enjoyed the Salads & antipasti) Shore excursions are ok but not exceptional given the costs per persons. we booked with Royal Caribbean to be on the safe side in terms of meeting the departure time. St Marteen - Dolphins in Antiguilla : Very nice experience - pictures could have been better St Kitts - rainforest - very nice experience Antigua - Stingrays + Kayak : simply wow although the Kayak was very limited St lucie: Soufriere volcano visit: OK - the guide and driver were perfect. But if I knew beforhand what the soufriere looks like I would have prefered a catamaran cruise to the pitons (my fault didn't do much research beforehand) Barbados: snorkling shipwreck + turtles + beach break: Very nice but honestly you can take a taxi to the beach location very close to the port and just snorkle on your own. I expected to go to a secluded cove or something. So value for money is not perfect becasue alternative option is way more cheaper but the activities were interesting for sure and the guides were very nice. We chose this cruise because of the ports of call and we wanted to discover the larger number of islands in 7 days. We got what we were searching for! and this first experience could make us take another cruise next year as well. Not sure with RC or Disney - to be defined..

1st time cruiser Caribbean cruise

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by UsernameZAG

Nice ship. very professional team.

Ship public rooms have been renovated and you can see it.

Entertainment onboard was good (musicians are perfect).

St Kitts - rainforest - very nice experience

Antigua - Stingrays + Kayak : simply wow although the Kayak was very limited

UsernameZAG’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Needs renovation. carpet torn apart in some places, old furniture, somehow old bathroom as well.
Otherwise good space usage, nice balcony, lot of storage space (walk in closet)
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans