3. River Ambassador
This cruise was recommended by my travel agent and I can never thank her enough. The ship (River Ambassador) while not the newest in the Uniworld fleet was extremely comfortable, beautifully decorated and most importantly, the crew was solid gold studded with diamonds. I cannot praise adequately the over the top service accorded to not only myself but the rest of the passengers. My cabin although smallish was very comfortable, but what more did I need than a place to sleep and take a shower? Needless to say, the food served was top notch, and the little extras were greatly appreciated. Our principal food server was Julian, if this man could bottle his charm he would make a fortune. As for the excursions, they were outstanding, I learned a great deal about Belgium and The Netherlands from the local guides. Uniworld outdid itself securing the services of these friendly and knowledgeable folk. This was not my first river cruise. I have traveled with other companies, but Uniworld has won me over, I seriously doubt that I will ever use any other company. Bravo Uniworld!

Treated Me Like A King

RenoDave’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld River Ambassador price drops

Standard Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin 1 216
As stated above. the cabin was on the small side, but that did not matter since I never spent much time there. It was decorated beautifully, and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The cabin attendant was wonderful, in fact, I had lost a diamond earring somewhere in the cabin and this wonderful person located it a couple of days later and returned it to me. Three cheers for honesty, I am looking forward to my next adventure with Uniworld.
Rhine Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins