3. Norwegian Jewel
We heard a lot of bad reviews, but we did not find any of these to be true. The staff was great. Our butler was Rodney. He was always snacks, if we wanted anything different he made sure to get it for us. Our steward was Jacob he was really very good kept our room very clean and always left really cool animal towels. It was just my sister and me in the cabin, my son 1 floor down. Dining was great we ate at Cagney's Moderno. I would highly recomend these the food was the best. We did all the ports piarate ship. In Cabo we just the day to look around and do some shopping. We also had a late breakfast which was very good. Entertainment was pretty good. The cruises we have been on were with NCL and I'm pretty sure that's who we will stay with, We have been very happy with the service we have received. If you are booked into a suite the embarkation is great you go to another part of the room and snacks and drinks are set up while you wait. You also go up first. The same with disembarkation you get to go first.

Very good cruise service was great !

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by TTPease

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Family Penthouse with Balcony
TTPease’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Family Penthouse with Balcony
Cabin SC 11012
Cabin was great., but fitness center above and about 4:30 every morning the noise was out of control. Will not be staying in that unit again.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins