3. Liberty of the Seas
Liberty of the Seas is beautiful. Big, plenty to do. Nice Captain. Nice cabin (balcony). Good shows. Great dining choices. If you have a chance to do the Chef's Table, it is worth every penny. 5 course meal made by the main chef and wine pairings to each course. Second time I've done it on Royal Caribbean and both times have been a highlight of the trip. The food in the main cabin is always so good, I don't feel the need to go to the specialty restaurants. I can do that at home. Regarding shopping- on the ship they have big sales towards the end of the cruise, like 2/$20 nice RC tee shirts, and watches and jewelry sales. 60% off the RC logo store, etc.. So, if you can hold off on buying stuff, you might get more bang for your buck at the end of the cruise. Regarding port shopping- Adam, the RC guy onboard that is responsible for port shopping ease, promotes certain stores. I bought some nice jewelry at one of the stores in Cozumel (inside the port gates) and a stone fell out of the ring on the first wear. I asked Adam for help (he offers this service when you take his hour long class on how and where to go in the ports) but, since it was not purchased at one of his "preferred" locations, he told me he couldn't help me. So, moral of that story is- if you are going to buy a high ticket item, be sure you are doing so in a RC backed store. Oh, one more thing. The VOOM Surf and Stream internet package didn't work very well at all and getting credit for it, on the days it was not working, proved to be very difficult.

Nice ship, great ports.

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by topaige

topaige’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

Cabin was great. Very quiet once the door is shut. Bathroom was fine. Bed was more comfortable than the last RC cruise I took.
  Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans

• Horseback Riding
    Nice experience. No complaints. Get to see the island since you have to drive to the other side of it for the Mayan Ruin Horseback ride. Put on your bug spray, just incase. You are riding in the jungle and the Zika Virus might be there. We enjoyed it.
    View All 24 Horseback Riding Reviews
  • Dunn's River Falls
    I booked the Dunn's River Falls and Area Highlight tour thru Costco. The falls are gorgeous. If you want to climb up them, bring your bathing suit. The area highlight part was average. I felt nickeled and dimed everywhere we went. They stopped at road side stand and souvenir shops and a couple places to eat. Everywhere we went, we were expected to buy something and I felt that everything was over priced. Two Cokes and Two bags of chips = $11.00. Two drinks for $7.50. To me, that's high. Do something on the ocean, and you can't go wrong.
    View All 219 Dunn's River Falls Reviews
  • Dolphin Encounter
    Loved the dolphins and the beach club afterwards. See my comment on the photos about tender boats.
    View All 80 Dolphin Encounter Reviews