3. Carnival Vista
Had a great time on the Vista, so much to do on board! Food was excellent, Cruise director "MIKE" was great! The staff treated us very well, our cabin stew Marco took great care of us! The only problem was unsupervised unruly teenagers! They roamed the halls late at night at will, banging on doors yelling, even fighting, by the time security arrived, they were gone. Maybe Carnival should consider a curfew for teens, and for those of you will say "they are on vacation also" well....their vacation is not to cause mayhem and act like idiots! Bad parenting and lack of supervision by the same parents is the big cause, but even late at night they should not be roaming the halls, I am talking midnight hours ! We were on deck 9, and the people in cabins around us also complained. My wife and I have already raised our kids, when they were teens we did take them on vacation, and they had great times, but were respectful of others and they were not allowed to run wild late at night. Not saying all the kids on the cruise were bad, they were not but there were groups and you could see them gathering at night and knew that they were up to no good, even heard them bragging about what they did and were going to do. There was a fight at the elevators on deck 9 at midnight one night. Security needs to police the cabin decks at night and a curfew needs to be in place. I am all for a good time but there are limits!

Great time

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by charlesortolano

charlesortolano’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 9272
Great cabin, plenty of room
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins