3. Carnival Triumph
My family and I decided to take a cruise for my daughter's golden birthday. We are African-American and ranged in age from 15-40. I will keep my review short, but detailed. The ship was old. There was rust everywhere. The cabin was NOT what I expected. It was supposed to sleep three. There were two twin size beds, and a small uncomfortable couch not suitable for an adult. The dining was good; however, Carnival has moved to charging for many of the better food items (i.e. steak and seafood.) The entertainment and activities on this cruise were horrific!!! They catered to two demographics, whites and latinos. There was nothing (music, activities etc...) for black people. I ordered a cake to be delivered for my daughter's birthday. They screwed up the order, and lied to me. Therefore, the service was horrible as well. This was my third and FINAL cruise with Carnival. I will be spending my money with a cruise line that celebrates diversity. Lastly, I spoke with several other white cruisers and they were all displeased as well. They all stated this was their worst cruise also.

Worst cruise exprience, EVER!!!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by tiffanyr1980

tiffanyr1980’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin 9B 9264, 9260
I booked a cabin for three people (9264.) Thank God I happen to be a short petite woman, and even I was uncomfortable. This room would've been suitable for two adults and a toddler.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins