• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 2020s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2017
Cabin: Verandah Stateroom

I was very impressed with the meals and all food on the ship. The pastry chef was amazing. Normally I do not eat the desserts but they were fantastic. Every venue I ate at was outstanding in the food category. I do wish there was more to do as we were at sea 6 days. Dancing lessons or more cooking demonstrations on a large stage would be better. Did not like the culinary restaurant as it was small. I did not taste the food there. We ate at Canneletto 3 times as the service is great and so was the food. It is a small venue and only $15 more. Otherwise I would stick with the dining room or Dutch Bakery. The ships singers and dancers were fantastic but only 3 shows in 13 days. The rest of the entertainers were just okay. The cabins feel smaller on this ship than other ships. I did not feel the storage and bathroom was adequate. The shower was great and the airconditioning worked perfectly.

Thats about it. Overall, very good, clean ship with great food.

Verandah Stateroom

Cabin VC

Cabin extremely small. Small couch, small bathroom, small closet. Shower was great as well as airconditioning and black out shades. Bed was a little hard. Staff was excellent.

4 Helpful Votes