3. Disney Wonder
We took the Disney Wonder since it's one of two Disney ships we had not sailed on. It was a mini vacation to relax for 3 nts. Pros: The ship is old but the upgrades they did make it look new. As everything Disney, the staff is very friendly and the design was beautiful. There are a lot of activities for kids and adults can enjoy trivia The condition of the ship is worn a little, but hard to tell Cons: If you have food allergies, you do not have the option to let them know ahead of time, so the first night you might as well drink a lot of water. They make it very difficult to order anything. The "chef" would not alter the food so it even seems that all they have is huge piles of prepared food. . I was not able to eat anything in any of the lounges because NOBODY knew what was in the food. Unbelievable! The second and third night was still a bit restricted in the restaurants because everything has A LOT of spices. Hard to believe on a Disney ship. I could spend three days eating simple food, but I cannot spend days not being able to sleep. Sleeping the first night was horrible. We were not able to sleep and were exhausted the next day. We had an aft cabin and the ship was trembling the entire night. It would sway side to side and creek. It was not just a rocking effect, it would sway to one side and stop hard then sway to the other and so on and on. We thought maybe there was bad weather? But when we looked outside it was not even raining and the waves were fine.The second night it was okay because we were practically stopped getting to Castaway Cay. The third night going back to Cape Canaveral was even worse that the first one. This was our 30th cruise, 4th on Disney, and it was the most restless sleep we have ever had on a cruise ship. Maybe they don't use the stabilizers or maybe then don't work? I don't know, but we will never sail with Disney on this ship again. They need to do something about the stability of the ship and the trembling. Today we are back home exhausted from lack of sleep. Again, the usual swaying of a ship does not bother me, but the tremble and hard stop when it sways from side to side and the loud creaking noise the cabin makes is just unbearable.

Not a very stable ship

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by travellovers2

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

Pros:

The ship is old but the upgrades they did make it look new.

As everything Disney, the staff is very friendly and the design was beautiful.

There are a lot of activities for kids and adults can enjoy trivia

The condition of the ship is worn a little, but hard to tell

Cons: