3. Crystal Symphony
chose this cruise for destinations and inclusive options, we were not disappointed with either, my wife and I loved the ship staff, dining and itinerary, honestly can not fault the perfect cruise, magic castle at sea was such a treat as were the lectures, especially DR Laurence Blair, even on a sea day their were plenty of sunbeds to choose from and always a good conversation with mostly the nicest passengers we have had the pleasure to sail with, of course there's always going to be the odd exception, always a pleasure at the main restaurant, evening entertainment somewhat mixed, but loved the professional ballroom and Latin dancers on board, my wife made the most of the excellent ambassador hosts, and since returning home we are both having private dance classes as a result, of course when tender ports are involved there are always going to be issues but nothing to be worried about, all our tours were enjoyable, and cabin comfortable, we have since booked a cruise on the serenity. only negative is my wife usually has gym classes but deemed as previous passage mentioned area and size of gym not suitable, which is a shame. embarkation and disembarkation was seamless.

First class crystal

Crystal Symphony Cruise Review by james121

• Sail Date: February 2017
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Large Picture Window (limited view)
james121’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crystal Symphony price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Large Picture Window (limited view)
Cabin E1
met all our needs basically only used it for changing and sleeping, hence choice of cabin
Horizon Deck Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins