3. Norwegian Gem
we took the Amtrak from erie to nyc . our first time on train and in nyc . train was great roomy able to walk around good breakfast stays at trip hotel on west 35 nice ecperience good food . loved the picture of sangria. there were 8 of us hotel arrange transportation to port. for 11 dollars person was a great deal. was less than 45 minutes and we were on board . ship was everything it promised and more did not wait anywhere for anything .always something to do . the 8 year old spent lots of time in splash club kept acting to go back. purchased photo pack ahead of time saved lot of money that way we had great service everywhere but I would say dinner in grand pacific had better service than magenta. we got off last easier to find luggage. osheenans does not have a pot pie it is shepards pie . also enjoyed the slot pull lot of people asked about it I would do that again cabin was clean steward was very good my husband purchased spa package said it was really worth the money

Family vacation

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review by dscamper

osheenans does not have a pot pie it is shepards pie .

also enjoyed the slot pull lot of people asked about it I would do that again

cabin was clean steward was very good

my husband purchased spa package said it was really worth the money
dscamper’s Full Rating Summary