3. Adventure of the Seas
Royal Caribbean RC) has the name of a good ship , good service, good food and good fun. What else can you ask for? Embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly. The ship cleaness and beautiful decor has the wow factor. Cabin so spacious, I went with my 10 year old son and my mom and we fit perfectly. There is enough room, and belieive me we spent a lot of time on the cabin, resting and with room service on those days we just wanted to hang out at the cabin to rest. Starbucks coffee was a big plus for me and my mom. RC offres infinite beverage packages that suits every need. We bought the specialty cofffee pacakge for 15 coffee for about $2.00 plus 18% gratuity per coffee. That is a good deal! Dining is a tasteful experience. Service is excellent. Attention to detail is impressive. We already booked next year cruise. Lot's of fun, good food and service, your really feel you are on vacations, even with kids! :)

Fun and Relax vacation

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by kgmvargas

kgmvargas’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious, clean, very cute.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans