3. Avalon Tapestry II
I went as an invitation from a friend. I've always been a "cruiser" but this experience has definitely opened my horizons of travel. This provided a more intimate setting. Every aspect from embarkation to disembarking was flawless. The accommodations were 5 stars!!! Our room was complete with a "virtual" fireplace which was an awesome touch. The staff became family. The service was impeccable. Every meal was a culinary experience. After going on the kitchen tour, I was in awe of how so many fabulous meals came out of such a small place. I could tell that meticulous attention was paid to the wines that were paired with the evening meals. At the end of our deck was a guest area that had an endless supply of the best cookies I have ever tasted. The shore outings provided multiple choices. We met great people who have now become friends. I will definitely go again....Hats off to Avalon for a fabulous program.

Totally Marvelous Adventure

Marquetta’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Tapestry II price drops

Outside Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin A
Five stars....The cabin was amazing with a spectacular view. We were enthralled by the spa bathroom so much that we when we returned home we immediately ordered the diffuser. Our cabin attendant was an angel. Always greeted us with a smile.
Sapphire Deck Balcony Cabins