3. Celebrity Constellation
I chose this cruise because it was a five star modern luxury ship. But in effect it was 3 star at best, it was going in for refit it was understaffed, the service was very poor the food was the same every day. The cabin was old battered, stains on the balocony and the bed had metal sticking out of it which my husband hurt his leg on. I had been looking forward to this 5 star ship as we had saved our money to go it normally we would go on cheaper cruises. But we wanted a bit of luxury. We did not get this I complained on the ship and they put a towel over the metal bit on our bed. They could not however make this into ship 5 star ship in the 2 weeks we were on board. They said I should have complained more whilst I was on board, but I would have spent my whole cruise at reception doing so. Because I didn't complain enough on board they said they were unwilling to give us compensation, even though my husband hurt his leg. They missreprested this ship and missold this ship to us as a five star luxury cruise , and I will be reporting them to trading standards.

Tired and worn out

Ages Under 3
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Aqua Class Balcony
Cabin A2 6020
Very bad I have pictures to prove it but it won't allow me to add them even though the site says you can
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins