3. Navigator of the Seas
5 days (Bahamas & Cozumel) THE GOOD: I can't say enough good things about the staff, they were great. Helpful, friendly, courteous, and great at what they do. The ship activities are decent enough, but there probably are not enough for the amount of people on board. The food was pretty good (with one exception), we ate at every location (minus Izumi). There were a couple items at each location that were really good. THE BAD: Expect to get bombarded every turn about buying something, even if you already did. Purchased a couples massage only to get "harassed" about buying product after the massage. Purchased the 5 night dining package only to get "harassed" about buying the dining package. Extra fees, extra fees, extra fees. Even after paying for the tips in advance, expect to get blindsided by extra fees that aren't mentioned anywhere prior to the cruise. Room service? oh yeah, but it's $8 each time, and while most foods are included there are some that are only available for an extra fee (lobster, some steak items). Flow rider? great but it's only available for maybe about 4 hours each day, and if you pre-booked something, or are at a scheduled lunch? tough luck. Need a late night snack? OR couldn't make the assigned dining times? Only one other place to eat (open 24 hours) and the food was either bad sandwiches, or semi-warm gas station pizza. It was by far the worst food on the ship. THE UGLY: Worst bed I've ever slept on, hard as a rock. For all the marketing and sales pitches they throw at you for Cariloha you would expect them to have their mattresses and sheets in the room. You wanna sell a product let me sleep on it and try it out. Golfing simulator was broken the entire trip. Rooms aren't as "clean" as they should be, not dirty, but not clean. Internet was pathetic. It would work, then not work, then be great, then horrible. Expect the pools to be overcrowded, they are way to small for the number of people on board. Excursion was nice, until we get there and aren't allowed to take any pictures of video (even though the description said different). You have to purchase whatever the excursion took (only another $120). OVERALL: This was our first cruise. It was decent. Will we cruise again? Probably, but I'm just not sold on Royal Caribbean being our choice. We have 4 kids from 10-18, they didn't come this time, and I'm pretty sure they would have been bored after day 3. The constant sales pitches turned a needed vacation into a "I'm tired of hearing about anything you have to offer."

Friendly staff, overpriced features, expect to pay more...

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Sonicross

5 days (Bahamas & Cozumel)

THE GOOD:

THE BAD:

THE UGLY:

Golfing simulator was broken the entire trip.

Rooms aren't as "clean" as they should be, not dirty, but not clean.

OVERALL:

Sonicross’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Cabin was decent sized. Small drawers, somewhat worn, areas in bathroom rusting.
All of that was very minor into comparison to the rock hard bed. For all the marketing and sales pitches they throw at you for Cariloha you would expect them to have their mattresses and sheets in the room. You wanna sell a product let me sleep on it and try it out.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans