3. Navigator of the Seas
I chose this cruise because it was a 5 day cruise, and I wanted to visit Conzumel. I'm familiar with the ship and its amenities and I knew we would enjoy our vacation. The food is awesome. great variety of places and things to eat. The pool area was not crowded but like always, other cruisers tend to reserve chairs for hours at a time and forget about the other people that want a chair to sit and relax. The staff at the bars work swiftly to avoid lines and avoid keeping the people from waiting too long. The entertainers need to be looked into. the wardrobe appeared to be homemade and did not fit the bodies of the individuals. The music was old fashion and they need to be focusing on the current trends and new artists. The fitness center is appropriate for the occasion. Kept very clean and all of the equipment in its place and in working order.

The ship and staff are awesome. Poor quality entertainment.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by PRod

PRod’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The cabin space and amenities were excellent. the bed is super hard. It took a few days to get used to.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans