3. Vision of the Seas
We purchased a package from Imagine Cruising which involved a 3 night pre cruise stay in the Atlantis Palm Dubai. We were unlucky with the weather as for 2.5 days we had cloud wind and surprisingly for the desert, some rain. It was even too cold to use the waterpark which was attached to the Hotel. The cruise overall was reasonable as food and drink were good as was most of the entertainment. The ship has seen better days but the price reflected this I believe. The cabin was satisfactory. The ports in Oman were disappointing which left Abu Dhabi and a return to Dubai. My illness began during the second night on board and continued until the airplane journey home. I don't know if anyone else on board suffered but i have never experienced anything quite like that. I was confined to room for 24 hours which meant missing a prepaid excursion and I felt too poorly to avail myself of the drinks package I had shelled out for. I contacted Royal Carribean CEO and received a prompt call back. They offered me 40 pounds off my next cruise. Most disappointing.

severe bout of GASTROENTERITIS

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by allmendietour

The ship has seen better days but the price reflected this I believe.

The cabin was satisfactory.

I contacted Royal Carribean CEO and received a prompt call back.

They offered me 40 pounds off my next cruise.

Most disappointing.