We chose the cruise around Australia because of the itinerary. We loved this ship, which is the same as the three other smaller Oceania vessels. The entertainment was good to excellent, using Aussie talent as we cruised around the continent. Dining was wonderful, as usual, with excellent food in the Grand Dining Room as well as the specialty restaurants. We used private tours, so I cannot comment on the ship tours, but we heard positive responses from other travelers about them. Embarkation was slow, but this was the fault of Australia, not Oceania. We had a "A" cabin, which I would substitute for a "B" cabin next time on the smaller ships of Oceania because there was nothing special about being in concierge versus a balcony cabin. Cabins are small but nicely appointed and our cabin attendants couldn't have been any better. The staff is well trained and professionally friendly. We enjoyed the specialty restaurants, especially Red Ginger. I miss Toscana, which was merged with Polo to form the Tuscan Grill. It was successful as a meat and seafood venue, but I missed the pasta of the day and emphasis on Italian food that Toscana offers on the other ships. However, other travelers loved the blended restaurant, so it's a matter of taste. We were able to book extra times in Red Ginger, being flexible and willing to share tables with other passengers. Be aware that there are no facilities for children and we've seen very few on Oceania. The typical passenger is older, well traveled, and looking for new ports and adventures. We are longterm Oceania travelers and were very satisfied with our trip. We've already booked our next adventure.

Great trip on lovely Sirena

Sirena Cruise Review by mllcal

mllcal’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Sirena price drops

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A3 7107
There are few advantages to booking a concierge cabin vs a veranda cabin. Next time we'd move down to "B" category. On the larger Oceania ships there are advantages to being in concierge, but not on the smaller ships. I feel it's not worth the extra expense for a lap blanket, an extra specialty restaurant reservation, and a free tote bag. My TA says she believes the room service menu is larger, but we don't use room service so I can't comment on that.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins