3. Radiance of the Seas
The public areas of ship were well maintained, crew very friendly and helpful. Suites were adequate but a little tired looking. Itinerary around NZ was good and the sail through the Sounds was truly stunning. Entertainment generally good and the cruise director, Joff, was brilliant. Biggest complaint about this cruise was the cost of everything on board, especially bottled water. I have been on a few cruise ships and the bottled water has always been given freely, so to be charged £3 for a bottle was a no go for me, it was also frowned upon to refill bottles from water fountains! Alcohol, speciality restaurants, tours and everything else was also very expensive. We generally 'did our own thing' at ports. If prices were more reasonable, I'm sure guests would spend more. Also please stop pestering us at every single meal to buy water, buy the wine deal, the champagne meal, the drink deal, the specialty dinning, the chef deal, tour deal, sparking water, lunch deals, pictures, pictures, again with a lower priced meal deal, everyday it was something more. Very, very annoying!!! In every nook and cranny they came pestering you about more. (I copied this bit from another review but agree entirely with it, as soon as we stepped on board, we were pestered!) If I travelled on this ship again it would only be because it was the only ship going to some place that I wanted to visit.

Great Itinerary, mega costs on board

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by susanmorgans

Entertainment generally good and the cruise director, Joff, was brilliant.

If prices were more reasonable, I'm sure guests would spend more.

susanmorgans’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Cabin was adequate but in need of a deep clean and painting on the balcony. Shower was very small.
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans