3. Viking Egil
My husband gave me this cruise as a Xmas gift. What a gift!!!!! We went on Danube cruise from 4/1 to 4-8. It was awesome, fantastic, outstanding cruise. Everything was perfect. The cities we visited were lovely, fellow passengers were friendly, staff was outstanding, meals were delicious, guides on excursions were great, loved the daily excursions. The views from our stateroom were absolutely incredible. Staff were friendly and very professional. Communication was very good. Daily verbal briefings about excursions supplemented by daily newsletter. Viking knows how to do cruises right. Transportation to and from ship went very smoothly and we even were docked overnight from city of origin of cruise which is great in case your flight is delayed. I have been on ocean cruises previously which were great but I found the river cruise to e much more to my liking although I would have liked a gym and on board ship but no room for these.

Trip of a lifetime

Viking Egil Cruise Review by meisenhower

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Europe
meisenhower’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Egil price drops

Cabin space was tight but very workable. The bed and comforter were great. Stateroom had refeigerator. Too chilly to sit on verandah but views from stateroom were incredible.
  Viking Egil Deck Plans