3. Carnival Victory
I booked this cruise along with one of my friends and their family members. This was actually my second time cruising, but my first cruise with Carnival. My overall trip was okay, but it definitely wasn't that great for me to want to return. The first day of the cruise, the ship rocked back and forth roughly throughout the day. We had to cut our night short because we both got sea sick. Not to mention that they were very unorganized for the orientation. We spent almost 45 minutes standing in a tight crowded corner while they explained how to put on a life vest which took only 5 minutes to do. The second day we arrived at Nassau and had an excursion scheduled. Before leaving the ship, we were provided wrist bands which we assumed would be for the Atlantis water park and Dolphin swim. However, after boarding off the boat, we noticed everyone had on different color bands and some had 2 bands. Had we not paid attention to this I would have been extremely upset because the person who checked our tickets failed to pay attention to the type of excursion we had and gave us a wrist band just for Atlantis. We had to wait for someone to come off the ship and go through all the tickets to confirm that we provided them the right ticket. Waste of time there. After we got the correct wrist band. we were able to go enjoy ourselves. We got back on the ship around 7 to attend dinner. The dining service for all 3 nights was terrible. It took forever for the waiter to bring our food and the second night I had to ask for my appetizer 3 times before the waiter remembered to bring it to the table. I finally received that order after everyone had finished their entrees. Staff not that friendly. We did however enjoy all of the activities that we took part in. I wouldn't rush to book another cruise with Carnival.

No interest in returning anytime soon.

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by KyndalEssence

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior

KyndalEssence’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4G 9239
The cabin was a nice size. Our room steward was very nice and kept the room clean throughout the day.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins