• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

goodlifefor2
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2017
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B

The cabin was ok, however the shower had mold in it and I don't think that the shower floor had been cleaned (bleached) ever. When the shower over spray was wiped up (by my wife or I) the dirt came up off of the floor. The cabin steward (Norman) was great. We asked for ice and it was there daily. The on board entertainment varied from "knock your socks off" to so-so. The ships entertainer's were outstanding, Katie has a great voice and presentation. Some of the food on the main dining menu was repeated, more than once. Quisene and Tuscan offered an excellent diversion and we visited each twice. On the pool deck a section of ceiling (port side) was separated from the rest and hung down about 2 inches. The paint is bubbling, I guess from rust, everywhere around the deck 11 facing and it showed a lack of attention. The metal superstructure for the rails, around the Ocean view were badly rusted and the bolts holding the wood rails on looked as though they were ready to fall out. We understand that this is a older ship (about 19 years old) and that the "EDGE" is coming soon. I just hope that they have not diverted all the funds to the new ship. The staff and crew were perfect hosts. At the Ocean view bar on our second day the bar man, Nicolas, called us by name and new our beverage of choice. In the main dining room the wait staff was attentive and friendly.

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B