3. Seven Seas Mariner
The itinerary was boring. There was one lecturer;she was excellent, but she was solo. he food was ok,butt the big problem was that many passengers became ill, including my husband, who happens to be a physician. A trip to the ship's doctor cost $750 for the doctor's services and another $700 for medication which cost 3 times less in the states. My husband contracted the flu although both of us were vaccinated prior to boarding. The doctor prescribed Tamaflu for each of us; preventively for me and as a treatment for my husband. At $300 per packet, it was almost 3 times the cost in the U.S. as a local pharmacy. I can't imagine a fine cruise line which charges for an upscale experience needing to overcharge their passengers who have no choice but to use their service. Be sure to take every conceivable medication with you on your next cruise...you may need it!!!

Take all the medicines you could possibly use

Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Review by DrSonya