3. Carnival Breeze
This was our first 7 day cruise. Our second family cruise for spring break. My husband, myself and our two kids(14,12). First of all loved the ship. My kids actually really enjoyed the kids programs, they didn't come to room until 1AM every night. They made lots of friends and had a great time. The shows were pretty good. The Hasbro Game show was neat, we enjoyed that. Our favorite show had to be the love and marriage show, its always hilarious. Love the ativities they have on LIDO deck, just wish they had more of them. We felt like we had a lot of down time on sea days. Cruise director was great, Schwartz. Very funny and a great dancer. Dining: We did anytime dining. We very rarely had to wait to be seated. Service/staff was great, food was brought out in a timely manner. We ate there for dinner only, food was pretty good on most days. Breakfast and lunch on LIDO deck. Always love Guys Burgers and WOK is great too. Burrito bar and tacos were good. My kids love the pizza and ice cream. Keywest: Keywest was my least favorite port. We chose to do our own thing. I rented a golf cart in advance from sunshine scooters. Service was OK, my reservation was messed up and they were able to fix the pricing for me. We rode around town, which was very busy. We went to Ft Zachary park, it is a very long walk here so I would suggest a taxi or some type of vehicle. It was very beautiful beach. We brought our own snorkel gear and snorkeled for a bit. Snorkeling was OK, very cloudy till you got out around the rocks. Not to much to see but we did see some fish. After an hour of snorkeling we went to see the actual fort. Not to much to see but it was worth walking around and looking. Freeport: Loved freeport. We went to Deadmans reef. We chose to book this independently so that we could have more than just 1 hour at the beach plus it was cheaper. Staff was great, from transportation to and from cruise ship and while on beach. It is a good swim out but it very doable. Myself and family had no problem. Saw lots of fish and it was so beautiful and clear in the water like swimming in an aquarium. It was very cold at first though. My husband and son saw a sea turtle. we missed it because my daughter got stung by some jelly fish, which staff was helpful with and gave her some vinegar to help ease the discomfort. Would do this again. Snorkeling was great. Nassua: Here we booked a dolphin swim through carnival. VIP dolphin swim and lunch with blue lagoon. Transportation was great, took a ferry ride over to the island. The island itself is beautiful. My favorite place during the whole cruise. Dolphin swim was amazing!!!! well worth the money, we bought the video of our swim. Lunch was good, buffet. Next time we will just come and enjoy the beach. Hammock in the shade were great. Beautiful place.

Spring Break

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Cruisermom2005

Cruisermom2005’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior
Cabin 4F 8456
Cabin was great. First time staying in an inside cabin, we usually stay in ocean view for more rom. It was myself, husband and our 2 children (14,12). We decided to try out the inside cabin for cheaper rates because we are hardly ever in the room but to shower, change and sleep. It had plenty of space. Was worried about the pull down beds over our bed but it wasn't bad and I am a bit claustrophobic. Loved how dark it was when we slept, didn't know what time of day it was. That was a plus on sea days. Will probably book an inside cabin for our next cruise.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins