3. Oasis of the Seas
Beautiful ship, just too big to be very personal. Was disappointed in our table at evening dining. We were hoping to be at a large table so we could meet new friends, instead the four of us was at a small crowded table in behind a wall. We were celebrating our son and wife's 36th wedding anniversary and I told the ship about it before boarding, but they did nothing. The food service was great but need more variety in the dining room. I was amazed how 6500 people was serviced all of that food. The crew did a wonderful job with the cabins everything was very clean and in place. We all enjoyed the Come Fly with me show and the diving show, lots of talent. We would cruise on the Oasis of Sea again with out hesitation. The pilot did a wonderful job and it was easy to forget that you were on a cruise ship.

Beautiful big ship

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Doreedoc

Doreedoc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Very good the bed was very comfortable.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans