3. Navigator of the Seas
The only thing I can say about this cruise were the workers. They all were fabulous but the rest of the ship you can have. The buffet had the same things everyday and were the cheapest food you can find. The main dining room and our servers were fabulous and so was the food. The entertainment was awful. The singers and dance show was I would say, as bad as a kindergarden show and the sound was so loud we needed ear plugs. The comedian and vantriliquest were good. I had a Chinese mother and father with their 6yr old next door to us that cried and ran around in their suite most of the night and we got no sleep. They were smoking in the casino which in my opinion is out dated. They should have had one corner in the back for smoking which made me sick. No more Royal Caribbean.

Never again!