• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Sail Date: Mar 2017
Cabin: Celebrity Suite
Traveled with children
Breakfast time prior to our excursion in Arica Chile

This was a memorable cruise after completing our two week journey in Peru and Chile . My husband and I chose to discover Machu Picchu on our own prior to embarcation in Valparaiso.

When we arrived at the port on embarkation day prepared to receive our seapass with our stateroom information in aqua class we soon realized we were upgraded to a Ski Suite , we were overjoyed , surprised , elated and ready for our South American / Panama Canal crusing experience.

We really enjoyed the Luminae restaurant . The portions were spot on perfect , delicious and many varieties to choose from at breakfast , lunch and dinner .

Celebrity Suite

Cabin CS

The stateroom was incredible. it was clean , spacious I mostly liked the large tub and separate shower .

Unfortunately we did not have air conditioning in our cabin however the was air flow .. Apparently th engineer tried on two occasions to repair this issue . We did not have one good nights sleep during this two week repositioning cruise .

I did mention to our Butler John that I certainly hope that his next guests would have proper air conditioning.

2 Helpful Votes