3. Carnival Breeze
After twelve (12) Carnival cruises, four (2) Royal Caribbean and two(2) NCL cruises, the Breeze was the best so far. The entire ship was changed from top to bottom from its sister ship the Magic.. I had a bottom floor room and the hallways that are usually too small for two people to pass were enlarged. There was little noise from the bottom of the ship. They took out the booths on the Lido buffet and it was easier to find a table. For the most part, every crew member we met or passed in the public areas greeted me with a smile and said hello. I got to the pier around 9 in the morning and they let me sit down inside. In the past they made you wait outside. Booked on the Valor in October and back on the Breeze next April in the exact same room. Lots of kids on that sailing because Spring Break was not over for the neighboring states. Not much of a problem because of the size of the ship.

Best Carnival ship to date.

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by soonerman45

soonerman45’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin 6M 1240
Cabin had a two bathrooms. One with a bathtub and a sink and mirror. Room was for three and had a comfortable sofa bed, not an upper berth.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins