Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by PJG061073

• Sail Date: Mar 2017
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom

RCCL suppose to be TOPS..(NOT)

Overall average across the board with the exception of the STAFF and WindJammer food. Pool choices a big zero. You basically had to sleep overnight in a lounge in order to have one available the next morning.. Slim pickings because they did not have enough real POOLS.

Stateroom not what we saw on-line(my error) should have dbl checked with my agent. :( .. Shows IMHO below par... No table or couch if we wanted to order room service. BEST night Drew and the 70's/Disco music on the promenade Also short show of the Big Bands. Drew is a high energy guy would have like to see more of him.

Crew worked hard to ensure we had a great time. To bad the main dining room kitchen sucked, again IMHO..Fish dried out and the portion small, thank goodness. Meat ordered med rare.. not for you we give you well done and dried out from previous cruise(maybe).

Booked ABC package only to find out when we were on board, no lounge chairs on one particular stop and the other no bathroom, holy crap what am I suppose to do.. OH YEAH CANCEL. spoke with excursion desk regarding no facility.. Are you ready for response."Pee in the ocean and find a bush for the other." CLASS, yes.....LOW

I think I'm done.. Thanks for the experience, but everyone needs a 2nd chance.

STAFF:

Room Steward, Reindra=10

WindJammer=Food10 (compared to Sapphire & Chops), Staff=they couldn't do enough for us

Elvis, Miothan=10

Ricky, Rajessen=10

Ivor/Douglas = 8/5

Randal/Jessica= 8/9

Chops grill Server 10(turkish server), FOOD=2

PJG061073's Full Rating Summary

Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin I 2632

Stateroom not what we saw on-line(my error) should have dbl checked with my agent. :( .. No table or couch if we wanted to order room service.

PJG061073