3. Rhapsody of the Seas
Cruising is the way to go! Plenty to do - exceptional food and 1st class service! Whether you like to dine, watch shows, play games, gamble, lounge or people watch, you have plenty of variety and flexibility on a cruise with RCC. This is my forth cruise and I have sailed on the larger ships as well. I prefer the smaller vessels as it is easier to get around and I find the staff to be more attentive. I would have bought more teeshirts and items at the poolside sale but when I went through there was a line and only one person working the cash register. On the last port we went to Cozumel - I accidentally said that the locals in Cozumel were only a 7 in the survey - but they were a 10 plus! It was in Honduras that they were just average (7). Cozumel has great shops just off of the ship and all sorts of good places for food and adult beverages! We went to Senior Frogs (of course) Mar Y Juana (slogan "The New Joint") and The Thirsty Cougar Seaside Boozery (yes - that is their name) and their slogan is "Give into Beer Pressure." The gand at Mar Y Juana could not have been more attentive. If you are celebrating a birthday - let them know! OMG!!!!!!

Great Getaway

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by CruisinCarol55

CruisinCarol55’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Cabin was clean and stayed cool! Linus was awesome keeping up with our comings and goings. Loved the towel art! Monkey was my favorite.
  Rhapsody of the Seas Deck Plans