3. Norwegian Jade
We went mostly for the entertainment. Kid Rock was awesome, the other passengers were awesome. As far as the Norwegian Jade, I'd never go back on again. I've been on Royal Caribbean, Carnival and Princess...this is the worst ship I've ever been on. Casino needs to be updated..slots need to be loosened up. Food on the buffet was the same everyday..and it was cold and dried out. Very disappointed. Going on the Allure of the Seas the 23rd of this month...that's a luxury cruise. Getting a drink from the bar was like pulling teeth. Not enough bartenders, and not enough bars open at a time. Went to see the comedian, got what we thought were good seats until people started coming in and stood in front of us, not very organized. Extremely disappointed with the ship, not worth the money we paid for it. Never will I ever go on Norwegian cruise line again!!

Kid Rock Cruise

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by mimi21440

Casino needs to be updated..slots need to be loosened up.

Never will I ever go on Norwegian cruise line again!!
mimi21440’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9588
Cabin was small....bathroom was even smaller. Had to put 2 suitcases on the small couch..no other place to put them. Bathroom was so small if you were over 5'3 your knees would hit the wall when you sat on the toilet. And what's with the door between the toilet and the sink?
Room steward told us he couldn't get us canned Pepsi for our mini bar as he didn't have any..wth?? And $7.95 convenience fee for room service...NEVER, Ever had to pay for room service on any other cruise line.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins