An honest review I wills start with the PROS
I) Service in the bar and restaurants excellent.
2) The guy attending to our rooms was excellent
3) Service in the breakfast and dinner restaurants excellent
4) All transactions on board very smooth.
5) Drinks of good quality
6) food in restaurant ok breakfast really good dinner ok not a great deal of choice buffet food not much different to average all inclusive.
1) BE WARNED you will be kicked off the ship on your last day at 9am and bussed off to your airport, it happened to our party and our flight wasnt until 19.45 THEY REALLY DO NOT CARE.
2) Queed to get on board in Malta for over an hour made worse by groups of people stating that they where a party and nust board together (as many as 20 at a time and no children) when our group objected we had the comment " your only English" when we finally boarded the ship I was fuming and to see 4 staff members laughing and joking with their hands in their pockets I was even more annoyed.
One man putting EVERY single item on a scanner another 2 members of staff confiscating the bottles they where taking on board.
3) Waited hours to board and you couldnt buy any food they did however supply juice after a long journey it was poor.
4) Paid nearly 20 Euros each for a trip to Marseilles and a short walk away we noticed a FREE shuttle bus service THAT IS A DISGUSTING WAY TO TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS.
Cabin very nice towels changed daily
VERY expensive for a walk around the cityView All 349 City Tour Reviews
A nice city but only for VERY expensive shopping the quay side is nice