3. Norwegian Dawn
We had a very nice state room that was labeled a suite and offered some additional perks. The view was of the front of the ship and was very scenic. The room comes with a dedicated butler. The staff were very attentive to our needs and house cleaning services were excellent. We were six people; including two grandmothers and two daughters; 11 and 13. The king bed in the master bed was nice and comfortable. However the other two fold-out beds were not so comforatable. Basically, they were hard with thin linings underneath. The ship had much to offer, many restaurants to choose from and lots of entertainment. The food was very good and there was much to choose from. Gratuity was $15.50 per person, per day and that did not include the butler or the dedicated house keeper. However, I became sick on the 4th night. I had diarrhea and vomited. After vomiting I had 4 or 5 hour of serious stomach cramps. I had no appetite for the rest of the trip. The medical center was closed on by initial trip after receiving instructions from the phone attendant. The butler escorted me on the second trip and I was able to get be in. That day we were in Harvest Caye, but everything that I ate or drank was on the ship. Whatever it was, I'm sure that I caught it on the ship.

Cruising the Eastern Shores of Mexico and Central America

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Deluxe Owner's Suite
Cabin SA 12000
We had a very nice state room that was labeled a suite and offered some additional perks. The view was of the front of the ship and was very scenic. The room comes with a dedicated butler. The staff were very attentive to our needs and house cleaning services were excellent. We were six people; including two grandmothers and two daughters; 11 and 13. The king bed in the master bed was nice and comfortable. However the other two fold-out beds were not so comforatable. Basically, they were hard with thin linings underneath. The room came stocked with drinks of our choice. Every day the butler brought special plates, including sandwiches, chocolate cover strawberries and fancy snacks.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins