3. Crown Princess
This was our 4th time cruising. We were excited to cruise with Princess mainly because we thought Princess is higher class than Carnival or Norwegian. I was wrong. In many ways, they were even worse. Perhaps my expectation was too high. Their service was poor. Especially, the waiters and reception desk folks were pretty unfriendly. The food was mediocre at best and their room was pretty old and outdated. The ship was rusted and amenities were just old. This ship needs some refurb ASAP. We found their entertainment was not that great. The comedian was not funny, and magician was just not good. Singers were not great either. One thing I hate the most about Princess cruise is their strict policy on dress code. WTH? We cruise to relax and have fun, not to show off your clothes. I don' want to wear or pack formal clothes to the cruise. They do really enforce the dress code, so be aware. This applies to kids too. Crazy policy.

Pretty disappointing experience

Crown Princess Cruise Review by Sahulee

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)

Sahulee’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Crown Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OY E327
Old and outdated. Need new furniture and carpet. They gotta have more rooms accommodating 4 people.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins