3. Carnival Conquest
First, let me start off by saying that this was my first time and I had around 30+ family members with me. I arrived at the boat around 1:30 and was in my room around 2:30. Not to bad a wait considering we could have boarded earlier and been on in 30 minutes like my mom. Had some last minute shopping. The room was Ok. Smaller than expected, but had plenty of room for two women with large suitcases and carry ons. Was greeted by the people who took care of our rooms. We unloaded our bags, and made everything accessible and to our liking. We then ventured out, and met up with other family members. Went to grab something to eat. Everything about this cruise was perfect except for food. I grabbed a hamburger and was met with lukewarm meat and crunch hard bread. My friend had a hot dog. Same goes for hers. Hate to waste food, but inedible. Just drank some super weak lemonade. Decided to wait for the dining room, much better. Found out quickly where to eat. It was the best food on the cruise. Lots of mediocre food made me want for home 4 days in. Will definitely take a shorter cruise and lots of snacks. The people who took care of my room was excellent. They must have esp, because they knew the moment i left. They continuosly cleaned my room and made my bed. Even when I smelled something funny in my bathroom and made a joke to my friend about it, the moment we left, it was clean and smelling fresh. Was a little paranoid after that. Trisna and Agus was the best. On the third day, took an excursion in Key West. Don't waste your time on the Taste of Key West, Biggest disappointment of the trip. You go taste hot sauce and chips, which anyone can do. Eat 2 shrimp ans a sample cup of conch chowder, and taste key lime pie, which anyone could do. Please don't waste you time. I beg you. Not worth 10 dollars, much less 40.

First, But Won't Be Last

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by creamie408

• Sail Date: August 2009
  • Destination: Bahamas
creamie408’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Small room with lots of storage. Small bathroom with an extremely loud toilet, but with lots of shelf space to put up toiletries. makes getting ready easy when everything is out. Excellent staff who took care of your every room need. Only thing I would have added was a clock. because I had an inside room, never knew if it was night or day.
  Carnival Conquest Deck Plans