3. Navigator of the Seas
This 5 night cruise to Cozumel and Nassau fit perfectly into my our schedule. My husband and I work at a beach resort on The west coast of Florida. We take at least a cruise per year the past few years! This was our 3rd on Rcl. We have been on Independence, Enchantment, and now Navigator. We have also been on Norwegian, Celebrity and Carnival. I prefer Royal! I love the more open concept of the ship common areas and the understated elagance of the decor. Navigator was a beautiful ship! We arrived in Miami at 11:30 am, parked at the port and were on board by 12:30. We decided on the promenade view room 7555. It overlooks the forward part of promenade and across from Cafe. It cost a small amount more but, was so worth it! I loved the window seat! It was nice to see what was going on and people watch. We just couldn't afford a balcony view. We only had one dinner in MDR. We had 5:30 reservations and found it was a bit too early. We did go on formal night and to our surprise, were the only couple at a table for 8! Our server was very nice. I had the chefs selection snapper. It was good but, a bit bland. My husband loved his prime rib. The lemon meringue pie was THE best dessert I've had yet on Royal! The other 4 nights we had Windjammer and it was always great with plenty of variety. I do not agree with the reviews that say otherwise! The coffee in Royal promenade cafe was actually much better this cruise. I believe they may have changed brands? I'm almost embarrassed to say as for the ports: been there, done that and we didn't even bother getting off of this beautiful vessel! Instead, we lounged in the solarium hot tub and enjoyed the quieter atmosphere onboard. Our room steward was superb and our room was very clean. We didn't even see any dirt on the Lysol wipes we use to wipe down the room, ( we do work at a resort and know how things get overlooked;). The entertainment was mostly very good! I thought the singers and dancers were great and loved the performances! Loved the ice show. The first comedian was not that great. The comedian last night was pretty funny. (Names?). I enjoyed the cruise director Drew but, his assistant -again name? (Younger guyBritish), was great and had a fun, dry humor! we did the self disembarkation Friday morning and got to the dining room, as directed, about 30 min prior to the time and were up front in line. Once we moved we were whisked off in 15 min flat and after paying our parking fee of $100 for five days, we were back on the road. Yes, we loved Navigator. Yes, we'd go again! Perfect size!

Loved the promenade view stateroom!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Jenwhw

Jenwhw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Perfect! Not too noisy. Not too far from elevator! Loved extra window seat!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans