3. Voyager of the Seas
As this was a first time for my husband and I we didn't know what to expect but as we travel a lot we have certain standards. If I was to compare this ship to a hotel, I would say it would be like going to a 3 star motel and spending your whole time in an RSL club. Here are pros to the cruise and ship. - Check in and check out process very smooth - Chops Grille has delicious food. - Destinations are beautiful if you know where to go. - We found cruising very relaxing. - The ice show was entertaining. - Our cabin was nice, highly recommend a balcony. Our cabin attendant was fantastic. Cons: - There was a bad smell throughout the ship. The aft stairs constantly smelt like garbage, sewerage and vomit. - The Windjammer cafe reminded me of Sizzler. The food reminded me of something I would get at a school camp with hospital style jello deserts. People pushing and shoving. - The room service food is not edible. The only nice thing was the fresh fruit plate. - No iron in the room which you then have to pay a high price for ironing. - Chef's table was not worth it. They described one dish to be bacon but it was processed devon meat. Cheap wines. I was given a refund I was so disappointed. - The ship was very dated, tired, artwork, decorations and carpet is from the early 90's. Carpet was hanging off the stairs.... - We didn't get the drinks package and I'm so glad. We love to drink wine and we spent probably about $400 on wine and we drank as much as we could. There are so many people intoxicated as they need to get there money's worth from the package. - Internet speed is very bad quality. Won't stream netflix. - Pool area was so crowded with people smoking. We didn't even go for a swim as the pools are full. Children screaming and running around with free soft serve on tap. - Parents leave their children unattended to run around the ship yelling and screaming. I have some tips we would recommend for couples travelling alone. The Shore excursions are not worth the money and price that Royal Caribbean are charging. In Lautoka Fiji, we were told a taxi would be $250 FJD to go to Denauru Island. We hired a car at the pier for $65 FJD. We were told there will be no taxi's in Vanuatu so we should pay $60USD/ couple for a RC bus and we got a taxi straight away for $12AUD. We went to different resorts in different ports and paid to use there pool and had lunch at their restaurants and we really enjoyed that.

Very Disappointing

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by lady_kate

- Check in and check out process very smooth

- Chops Grille has delicious food.

- Destinations are beautiful if you know where to go.

- We found cruising very relaxing.

- The ice show was entertaining.

Cons:

- No iron in the room which you then have to pay a high price for ironing.

- Internet speed is very bad quality. Won't stream netflix.

lady_kate’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas price drops

Comfortable bed. Very clean. Nice balcony. Bathroom a bit outdated but overall a nice cabin.
  Voyager of the Seas Deck Plans