3. Celebrity Millennium
After reading some of the earlier reviews of this ship I was very wary of this cruise. How wrong was I! The destinations where superb, the staff on board incredible, the food every night for two weeks was what we had come to expect, so much so in the main dining room that we only had dinner once in the speciality restaraunt on the first night. This has been our favourite cruise and will be definately cruise with celebrity again. All though the ship may be a little dated but we found it spotless. If we can find anything wrong at all is that we travelled with my wife's mother who is a widow and there wasn't that much going on for singles. That was the only little problem and could be easily rectified. Big thank you to Jonathon, Leo, Ajay in the main dining room and to Anthony our cabin steward

Fantastic

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by Rodbull

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 1

All though the ship may be a little dated but we found it spotless.

Rodbull’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Millennium price drops

Concierge Class 1
Cabin C1 9183
A little dated but absolutely spotless
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins