• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

MSC Fantasia Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating
2 Awards

A glimpse of the Arabian Gulf on a surprisingly good ship.

Review for MSC Fantasia to the Middle East
shiny49
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2017
Cabin: Interior Stateroom

I chose this cruise after a short 'taster' cruise last year on Splendida. We were so impressed with the service after years with RCI that we decided to give MSC another try. We were not dissapointed. Boarding in Abhu Dhabi was Quick and effortless. The ship was immaculate, easily on a par to RCI. Staff were without exception friendly and helpful.

Trip was a little spoilt by unseasonable poor weather in the Gulf, but life onboard was good.

Food choices were maybe a little boring, and sometimes not as hot as it could have been, but this is nittpicking, as good as most moderate priced cruise lines, and better than some I have been on.

Interior Stateroom

Cabin I1

Very spacious and well laid out, kept very clean. Was initially dissapointed to have been allocated a cabin on such a low deck(will I ever get an upgrade?) but we ended up finding it very convenient for most ship services. Beds were very comfortable.

Port Reviews

Dubai

The tour took us to a large Souk(indoor market) and two large Malls, The ladies in our group had a great day, I parked in a bar and watched the world go by in the shadow of the tallest building in the world. Each to there own!

2 Helpful Votes