3. Carnival Sunshine
Love this cruise because it has many sea days for relaxing. It goes to Aruba, Bonaire. and Grand Turk. You get to Aruba a little late so we just take a cab to the beach. I relax while my son rents a jet ski. In Bonaire or sometimes Curacao we usually snorkel (not a ship excursion but #1 on trip advisor with Ulf being the owner) and on the other island we usually go to a beach resort for the day. Grank Turk, ship excusion to snorkel and rum party after. It is just the best and we do it every time. The buffet is just the best, so many options with the Mexican, Wok, Pizza, regular buffet and the deserts are wonderful with the coconut flan being my favorite. The shows were about average and don't like the way people fight each other for seats and particularly save clumps of seats for their party that don/t show up tiill the last minuite. Adult pool was nice, particularly like the ships that have the adult area around the pool. As with every line, on sea day and sometimes on others people put their towels out early in the morning and don't show for their chairs till much later. Very aggrevating that pool staff does not enforce their own rules about reserving seats, never seen them do it on Carnival or RCI but have seen them remove belongings on Norwegian. In my opinion this is the best Caribbean cruise Carnival offers out of Florida.

Aruba Cruise- Best of Carnival out of Port Canaveral

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by Beckia

Beckia’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A 8211
I chose the interior rooms now when I am traveling with one of my children or with a friend. I am never in the room so the value of the interiors allows me to cruise more often. The beds are separated and still very comfortable. Best ones are with the frig. The bathrooms have always been adequate. I have done this cruise three times in 13 months with my 20 year old. We just love it.
Deck 1 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Snorkeling
    Pretty good snorkel, calm waters, great guides, but my favorite was the beach stop floating with a noodle and plenty of rum punch.
    View All 186 Snorkeling Reviews