3. Marella Celebration
My wife suffers from M.S. so we were a wee bit apprehensive as to how a cruise ship would suit anyone with a disability. Thomson were fantastic as we were provided with an adapted cabin with a wet room etc, with no extra charge. As 1st time cruisers, we were very impressed with how easy it was for wheelchair users to get around the ship. The only gripe was that there was only 1 disabled toilet on board which was mostly used by able bodied folk who were too lazy to use the normal toilets!!!! Ok, getting that of my chest, the cruise itself was brilliant. the ship is a bit dated,but the service provided by "every" member of staff was 5 star. Cabin cleaned twice a day, food in all of the restaurants of a high quality. Entertainment was varied and mostly very good. To summarize, I would highly recommend the Thomson Celebration as it's not too formal and it certainly good value for money. The friendliness and the service of the crew made our 1st experience on a cruise ship a very memorable one.

Brilliant 1st time cruise, but only 1disabled toilet!!!!!

Marella Celebration Cruise Review by dencodunk

dencodunk’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Celebration price drops

Adapted cabin located on deck 7 at the front of the ship was spacious with a wet room. Brilliant!!!! Cleaned twice a day.
  Marella Celebration Deck Plans